SOLVENT WELD SDR SERIES
Meets ASTM D2241.
JM Eagle Solvent Weld SDR Series pipes are suitable for use in pressurized irrigation applications.
JM Eagle’s PVC Solvent Weld pressure-rated pipes come in SDR 41 (100 psi), SDR 32.5 (125 psi), SDR 26 (160 psi), SDR 21 (200 psi) and SDR 13.5 (315 psi). The pipes are available in 20-foot lengths, bell end, in ½- to 12-inch diameters. Solvent Weld joints are designed to provide a rigid (or restrained) joint connection, and the schedule-rated products are specifically engineered for use in partial support systems above ground. JM Eagle also manufactures this pipe in purple for reclaimed water systems.
JM Eagle Solvent Weld SDR series pipe is cost-effective and long-lasting.
- It can be field-cut with a power saw or ordinary handsaw without the use of expensive or complicated machinery.
- Easy to load, transport and handle, installers prefer it because it goes into the ground quickly, saving installation costs.
- It maintains performance against tuberculation, corrosion and external galvanic soil conditions without lining wrapping, coating or cathodic protection.
- It keeps its smooth interior over long years of service with virtually no loss in carrying capacity, allowing for savings in pumping costs, as well as savings on the size of the pipe required.
- It can be connected directly to most plumbing and IPS fixtures without complicated procedures or adapters, as well as into CIOD fittings with adapters and/or transition gaskets.
- A cured joint of JM Eagle Solvent Weld schedule series pipe offers a zero leak joint that is structurally sound.