You are here
HDPE Oil and Gas Gathering
JM Eagle’s high-density polyethylene black pipe for gas is suitable for use in multiple applications for distribution, and oil and gas gathering.
JM Eagle’s HDPE black pipe for gas is manufactured from superior PE 4710 resin material for greater performance and an extended life expectancy.
- Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and weather, recent studies conclude it will last at least 100 years.
- Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake prone areas.
- Its high-strength walls give it the highest PE pressure rating, outstanding resistance to SCG and increased resistance to rapid crack propagation.
- The increased working stress rating of high-performance PE 4710 resin material allows use of a larger inside diameter (thinner wall) for a given operating pressure, making it a superior choice over steel or ductile iron pipe, especially for the large-diameter pipe sizes.
HDPE Oil&Gas Gathering
Complied Standard(s): ASTM F2619 & API 15 LE.
Overall Pipe Type: